تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

'Come to me' would you go to him??? l

God said: "Come to Me all you who are worried, come to Me and you will find rest" ... BUT Would you go to God?? He is inviting you... Would

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية jakleen
jakleen
ارثوذكسي متألق
jakleen غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 10917
تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
مكان الإقامة : heaven
عدد المشاركات : 1,344
عدد النقاط : 13
قوة التقييم : jakleen is on a distinguished road
'Come to me' would you go to him??? l

كُتب : [ 07-04-2009 - 10:25 AM ]

God said: "Come to Me all you who are worried, come to Me and you will find rest" ...
BUT would you go to God?? He is inviting you... Would you trust Him with all your worries???l

'Come would him??? TheRisenChrist.jpg

Strange Question????? its like saying; would you trust Your Creator who made You?? Would You trust Him???l
He who protects You -actually- He is Your ONLY protection.l

'Come would him??? worshipColor.gif

Oh Lord and Father... open our eyes to see You clearly. Teach us to leave all our worries, troubles and even our whole life in Your hands, knowing that we can trust no one else but You... open our heart to see You by faith, to love You. So that You can Be our ONLY focus in life...l

'Come would him??? b448e213.jpg

LORD we come to You once more we know that You always listen to us , as You always did and always will... cause Your number is never busy, and You are always available....l

'Come would him??? Itsmeagain.gif

LORD we all know we don't need anything from this life, so encourage us in our way... help us, support us ... never let us leave You... You know the desire of our hearts...l

'Come would him??? smile.gif WE LONG FOR YOU LORD....l

'Come would him??? ephesians610_400_01.

Your children to our Heavenly Father... we pray in Jesus' name... Amen'Come would him??? em2900.gif

'Come would him??? em2900.gifRemember me in your prayers'Come would him??? em2900.gif

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 12:54 PM.