تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

وثائق ودراسات تاريخية قسم دارسي خاص بتاريخ الكنيسة والوثائق التاريخية

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

النص الكامل لانجيل يهوذا المزيف 1

النص الكامل لإنجيل يهوذا مع الترجمة العربية Published in book form complete with commentary by The National GeographicSociety الحديث السري ليسوع مع يهوذا " الرواية السرية للإعلان الذي

اضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية كراكيب
كراكيب
ارثوذكسي بارع
كراكيب غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 14367
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2008
مكان الإقامة : في بيتنا
عدد المشاركات : 1,663
عدد النقاط : 12
قوة التقييم : كراكيب is on a distinguished road
RG6 النص الكامل لانجيل يهوذا المزيف 1

كُتب : [ 06-06-2009 - 06:50 PM ]

النص الكامل لإنجيل يهوذا
مع الترجمة العربية

Published in book form complete with commentary
by The National GeographicSociety
الحديث السري ليسوع مع يهوذا
" الرواية السرية للإعلان الذي تكلم به الكلمة (اللوجوس – logos - المسيح) في حديث مع يهوذا الإسخريوطي خلال ثلاثة أيام قبل الاحتفال بالفصح.

Thesecret account of the revelation that Jesus spoke in conversation with JudasIscariotduring a week three days before he celebratedPassover
THE EARTHLY MINISTRY OF JESUS

عندما ظهر يسوع على الأرض عملمعجزات وعجائب عظيمة لخلاص البشرية. ولأن البعض سلك في طريق البر بينما سلك البعضالآخر في طريق الآثام، دعُا تلاميذه الأثنى عشر. وبدأ الحديث معهم عن أسرار ما وراءالعالم وما سيحدث في النهاية. وغالباً لم يظهر لتلاميذه كماهو، ولكنه وُجدبينهم كطفل ".
When Jesus appeared on earth, he performed miracles and great wonders for the salvation of humanity. And since some [walked] in the way of righteousness while others walked in their transgressions, the twelve disciples were called.
He began to speak with them about the mysteries beyond the world and what would take place at the end. Often he did not appear to his disciples as himself, but he was found among them as a child

المشهد الأول
SCENE 1
يسوع يحاور تلاميذه؛ صلاة الشكر أو الأفخارستيا:
" وكان (يسوع) يوما ما مع تلاميذه في اليهودية فوجدهم وقد تجمعوا معاً وجالسين يتأملون بتقوى.
وعندما [اقترب] من تلاميذه الذين كانوا مجتمعين معاً يصلون صلاة الشكر علي الخبز, فضحك منهم.
قال له التلاميذ: " يا معلم, لماذا تضحك من صلاتنا؟ لقد فعلنا ما هو صواب ".
فأجاب وقال لهم: " أنا لا اضحك منكم, < فأنتم > لا تفعلون ذلك لأنكم تريدون, ولكن لأنه بذلك سُيمجد إلهكم ".
فقالوا: " يا معلم, أنت [000] ابن إلهنا ".
قال لهم يسوع: " كيف تعرفونني؟ الحق [أنا] أقول لكم, ليس بينكم جيل من الناس سيعرفني ".
Jesus dialogues with his disciples:
One day he was with his disciples in Judea, and he found them gathered together and seated in pious observance.
When he [approached] his disciples, gathered together and seated and offering a prayer of thanksgiving over the bread, [he] laughed.
The disciples said to [him], “Master, why are you laughing at [our] prayer of thanksgiving? We have done what is right.”
He answered and said to them, “I am not laughing at you. <You> are not doing this because of your own will but because it is through this that your god [will be] praised.”
They said, “Master, you are […] the son of our god.”
Jesus said to them, “How do you know me?
Truly [I] say to you, no generation of the people that are among you will know me

التلاميذ يغضبون:
وعندما سمع تلاميذه ذلك بدأوا يغضبون ويحنقون وبدأوا يجدفون عليه في قلوبهم.
ولما رأى يسوع قلة [معرفتهم، قال] لهم: " لماذا أدت بكم هذه الإثارة إلى الغضب؟ إلهكم الذي بداخلكم و [000] هو من دفعكم إلى الغضب [داخل] نفوسكم. فليأت أي واحد منكم [قوى بما يكفى] بين الكائنات البشرية، ليخرج الإنسان الكامل ويقف أمام وجهي ".

فقالوا جميعا: " نحن نملك القوة ".
لكن أرواحهم لم تجرؤ على الوقوف [أمامه] فيما عدا يهوذا الإسخريوطي, الذي كان قادراً على الوقوف أمامه, لكنه لم يقدر أن ينظر إليه في عينيه فأدار وجه بعيدا.

[وقال] له يهوذا: " أنا اعرف من أنت ومن أين أتيت, أنت من العالم الخالد لباربيلو وأنا لست مستحقاً بان انطق باسم ذلك الذي أرسلك ".
THE DISCIPLES BECOME ANGRY
When his disciples heard this, they started getting angry and infuriated and began blaspheming against him in their hearts.
When Jesus observed their lack of [understanding, he said] to them, “Why has this agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] [35] have provoked you to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong enough] among human beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my face.”

They all said, “We have the strength.”

But their spirits did not dare to stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was able to stand before him, but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face away.
Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you
يسوع يتحدث إلى يهوذا حديثاً خاصاً:
ولمعرفته أن يهوذا كان يتأمل في شيء ما كان مرتفعاً، قال له يسوع: " تعالَ بعيدا عن الآخرين وسأخبرك بأسرار الملكوت. فمن الممكن لك أن تصل إلى ذلك. ولكنك ستحزن كثيراً، لأن آخر سيحل محلك ليصل الأثنا عشر إلى الكمال مع إلههم ". فقال له يهوذا: " ومتي ستخبرني بهذه الأشياء؟ و[متي] يشرق يوم النور العظيم علي الجيل؟ ". ولكن عندما قال هذا تركه يسوع.
JESUS SPEAKS TO JUDAS PRIVATELY

Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him,
“Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. [36] For someone else will replace you, in order that the twelve [disciples] may again come to completion with their god.”
Judas said to him, “When will you tell me these things, and [when] will the great day of light dawn for the generation?” But when he said this, Jesus left him

المشهد الثاني
SCENE 2
يسوع يظهر لتلاميذه ثانية:
وفي الصباح التالي، وبعد أن حدث ذلك [ظهر] يسوع ثانية لتلاميذه. فقالوا له: " يا سيد إلى أين ذهبت؟ وماذا فعلت عندما تركتنا؟ فقال لهم يسوع: " ذهبت إلى جيل أخر عظيم ومقدس ".
قال له تلاميذه " يا رب: ما هو هذا الجيل الأسمى والأقدس منا والذي ليس هو الآن في هذه العوالم؟ "
وعندما سمع يسوع ذلك, ضحك وقال لهم: " لماذا تفكرون في قلوبكم في الجيل القوي والمقدس؟ الحق [أنا] أقول لكم: " ليس أحد ولد في ذلك الايون (الدهر ) سيرى ذلك [الجيل], ولا جيش من ملائكة النجوم سيحكم على ذلك الجيل, ولا إنسان ذو مولد فان يمكن أن يشارك فيه لأن ذلك الجيل لا يأتي من [000] الذي أصبح [000] جيل الناس الذين بين[كم] هو من جيل البشرية [000] القوى، التي [000الـ] القوى الأخرى [التي] بها تحكمون ".
وعندما سمع تلاميذ[ه] ذلك اضطرب كل منهم بالروح. ولم يستطيعوا النطق بكلمة.
وفى يوم أخر عندما جاءهم يسوع قالوا له: " يا سيد لقد رأيناك في [رؤيا], لأننا رأينا [أحلاما 000] عظيمة ليلاً [000] ".
[فقال لهم]: " ولماذا كان [عليكم 000 عندما] ذهبتم للاختباء؟ ".

Jesus appears to the disciples again
The next morning, after this happened, Jesus [appeared] to his disciples again.
They said to him, “Master, where did you go and what did you do when you left us?”
Jesus said to them, “I went to another great and holy generation.”
His disciples said to him, “Lord, what is the great generation that is superior to us and holier than us, that is not now in these realms?”
When Jesus heard this, he laughed and said to them, “Why are you thinking in your hearts about the strong and holy generation? Truly [I] say to you, no one born [of] this aeon will see that [generation], and no host of angels of the stars will rule over that generation, and no person of mortal birth can associate with it, because that generation does not come from […] which has become […]. The generation of people among [you] is from the generation of humanity […] power, which [… the] other powers […] by [which] you rule.”
When [his] disciples heard this, they each were troubled in spirit. They could not say aword.

Another day Jesus came up to [them]. They said to [him], “Master, we have seen youin a [vision], for we have had great [dreams …] night […].”
[He said], “Why have [you … when] <you> have gone into hiding?”

التلاميذ يرون الهيكل ويتناقشون في ذلك:
[قالوا: " رأينا] منزلاً عظيماً فيه مذبح كبير، وأثنى عشر رجلا – وكان علينا أن نقول هم الكهنة - واسم, وجموع من الناس كانت تنتظر عند ذلك المذبح [حتى] الكهنة [000 ويتسلموا] التقدمات. لكننا ظللنا منتظرين ".
[قال يسوع]: " وماذا كان شكل الكهنة؟ ".
[قالوا: بعضهم 000] أسبوعين: [البعض] يضحون بأطفالهم وغيرهم يضحون بزوجاتهم، في تسبيح وأتضاع مع بعضهم البعض, البعض ينامون مع الرجال بعضهم تورط في [الذبح]؛ والبعض ارتكب خطايا عديدة وأعمال أثم, وكان الواقفون أمام المذبح يتوسلون بـ [اسمك], وفي كل أعمال عجزهم فقد وصلت ذبائحهم للكمال [000] ".
وبعد أن قالوا ذلك, هدأت نفوسهم, لأنهم كانوا مضطربين.
THE DISCIPLES SEE THE TEMPLE AND DISCUSS IT

They [said, “We have seen] a great [house with a large] altar [in it, and] twelve men—they are the priests, we would say—and a name; and a crowd of people is waiting at that altar, [until] the priests [… and receive] the offerings. [But] we kept waiting.”
[Jesus said], “What are [the priests] like?”
They [said, “Some …] two weeks; [some] sacrifice their own children, others their wives, in praise [and] humility with each other; some sleep with men; some are involved in [slaughter]; some commit a multitude of sins and deeds of lawlessness. And the men who stand [before] the altar invoke your [name], [39] and in all the deeds of their deficiency, the sacrifices are brought tocompletion[…].
”After they said this, they were quiet, for they were troubled

يسوع يقدم تفسيراً مجازياً لرؤيا الهيكل:
قال لهم يسوع: " لماذا انتم مضطربون؟ الحق أقول لكم: أن كل الكهنة الواقفين أمام المذبح يتوسلون باسمي, أقول لكم ثانية. أن اسمي مكتوب على هذه [000] لأجيال النجوم عبر أجيال البشر. [وهم] غرسوا أشجاراً بدون ثمر، باسمي بطريقة مخزية ".
قال لهم يسوع: " هؤلاء الذين رأيتموهم يتسلمون التقدمات عند المذبح - هؤلاء هم انتم. هذا هو الإله الذي تخدمونه، وانتم هؤلاء الرجال الأثنا عشر الذين رأيتموهم. والجموع التي ُحضرت للتضحية هم الناس الذين تقودونهم أمام ذلك المذبح. [000] سيقف ويستخدم اسمي بهذه الطريقة, وستبقى أجيال من الأتقياء أوفياء له, وبعدها سيقف رجل أخر هناك من [ الزناة] وأخر سيقف هناك من الذين يذبحون الأطفال, وأخر من الذين ينامون مع الرجال, وواحد من الذين يمتنعون، وبقية الناس الذين يتدنسون والأثمة والمخطئين، وهؤلاء الذين يقولون " نحن مثل الملائكة ". أنهم هم النجوم التي تأتي بكل شيء إلى نهايته. لأنه قيل لأجيال البشر: " انظروا لقد قبل الله تقدماتكم من أيدي كاهن " - هذا هو خادم الخطية, لكن الرب, رب الكون، هو الذي يوصي: " في اليوم الأخير سيعيشون في العار ".
قال [لهم] يسوع: " كفاكم تض[حية 000] التي لكم [000] على المذبح، لأنهم فوق نجومكم وملائكتكم وجاءوا حالا لنهايتهم هناك. لذا دعوهم يقعون في الشرك أمامكم ودعوهم يمضون [000 حوالي 15 سطر مفقوداً من المخطوط 000]
كفاكم عراك معي, كل واحد منكم له نجمه, كل [جسد] وهو الذي سيأتي إلى ماء جنة الرب وذلك الجيل لن يزول ".
JESUS OFFERS AN ALLEGORICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE VISION OF THE TEMPLE
Jesus said to them, “Why are you troubled? Truly I say to you, all the priests who stand before that altar invoke my name. Again I say to you, my name has been written on this […] of the generations of the stars through the human generations. [And they] have planted trees without fruit, in my name, in a shameful manner.”
Jesus said to them, “Those you have seen receiving the offerings at the altar—that is who you are. That is the god you serve, and you are those twelve men you have seen. The cattle you have seen brought for sacrifice are the many people you lead astray [40] before that altar. […] will stand and make use of my name in this way, and generations of the pious will remain loyal to him. After hi another man will stand there from [the fornicators], and another [will] stand there from the slayers of children, and another from those who sleep with men, and those who abstain, and the rest of the people of pollution and lawlessness and error, and those who say, ‘We are like angels’; they are the stars that bring everything to its conclusion. For to the human generations it has been said, ‘Look,God has received your sacrifice from the hands of a priest’—that is, a minister of error.
But it is the Lord, the Lord of the universe, who commands, ‘On the last day they will be put to shame.’”
Jesus said [to them], “Stop sac[rificing …] which you have […] over the altar, since they are over your stars and your angels and have already come to their conclusion there.
So let them be [ensnared] before you, and let them go [—about 15 lines missing—]
generations […]. A baker cannot feed all creation [42] under [heaven]. And […] to them[…] and […] to us and […].
Jesus said to them, “Stop struggling with me. Each of you has his own star, and
every[body—about 17 lines missing—] [43] in […] who has come [… spring] for the tree[…] of this aeon […] for a time […] but he has come to water God’s paradise, and the [generation] that will last, because [he] will not defile the [walk of life of] that generation, but […] for all eternity

يهوذا يسأل يسوع عن ذلك الجيل وأجيال البشر:
وقال له يهوذا, اى ثمار يخرجها ذلك الجيل؟
قال يسوع أرواح جيل البشر سوف تموت وعندما يتم هؤلاء الناس زمن الملكوت ويغادرهم الروح ستفني أجسادهم ولكن ستظل حية, وسيتم رفعهم إلى السماء قال يهوذا: وماذا ستفعل باقي أجيال البشر.
قال يسوع: من المستحيل أن تغرس البذور في الصخر ثم تجني ثماراً, هذا هو أيضاً سبيل الجيل المهزوم, والحكمة الفاسدة, أن اليد التي خلقت الناس ليفنوا, تصعد أرواحهم إلى الأعالي الخالدة, الحق أقول لكم أن قوة الملائكة ستقدر علي أن تري هؤلاء الذين من اجلهم [....] الأجيال المقدسة وبعد أن قال يسوع ذلك رحل.
JUDAS ASKS JESUS ABOUT THAT GENERATION AND HUMAN GENERATIONS
Judas said to [him, “Rabb]i, what kind of fruit does this generation produce?”
Jesus said, “The souls of every human generation will die. When these people,however, have completed the time of the kingdom and the spirit leaves them, their bodieswill die but their souls will be alive, and they will be taken up.”
Judas said, “And what will the rest of the human generations do?”
Jesus said, “It is impossible [44] to sow seed on [rock] and harvest its fruit. [This] is also the way […] the [defiled] generation […] and corruptible Sophia […] the hand that has created mortal people, so that their souls go up to the eternal realms above. [Truly] I say to you, […] angel […] power will be able to see that […] these to whom […] holy generations […].”
After Jesus said this, he departed

المشهد الثالث
SCENE 3
يهوذا يصف رؤيا ويسوع يرد:
قال يهوذا: يا سيد, كما استمعت إليهم جميعاً, استمع الآن إلى لأنني رأيت رؤيا عظيمة.
عندما سمع يسوع ذلك, ضحك وقال له: " أنت أيها الروح الثالثة عشرة لماذا تحاول بكل هذا الجهد؟ تكلم أذن وسأحتمل أنا معك ".
قال له يهوذا: " في الرؤيا رأيت نفسي, وكأن الأثنى عشر تلميذاً يرجمونني, ويضطهدون[ني بقسوة], وجئت أيضاً إلى المكان حيث [000] بعدك، رأيت [بيتاً 000], ولم تقدر عيناي أن [تدرك] حجمه. وكان شعب كثير يحيط به, وكان لهذا البيت سقف من السعف، وفي منتصف البيت كانت [هناك جموع 000 سطرين مفقودين 000]، قائلاً: " يا سيد خذني مع هذا الشعب ".
أجاب [يسوع] وقال له: " يا يهوذا, لقد أضلك نجمك "، ثم واصل " لا يوجد شخص ذو مولد فانٍ يستحق أن يدخل البيت الذي رأيته, لأن هذا المكان محفوظ فقط للمقدس, فلا الشمس ولا القمر يحكمان هناك, ولا النهار, ولكن المقدس يبقي هناك دائماً: في العوالم الأبدية مع الملائكة القديسين. انظر لقد شرحت لك أسرار الملكوت, وعلمتك خطأ النجوم: و [000] أرسلتها [000] إلى الايونات الأثنى عشر.
Judas recounts a vision and Jesus responds
Judas said, “Master, as you have listened to all of them, now also listen to me. For I have seen a great vision.”When Jesus heard this, he laughed and said to him, “You thirteenth spirit, why do you
try so hard? But speak up, and I shall bear with you.”
Judas said to him, “In the vision I saw myself as the twelve disciples were stoning me and persecuting [me severely]. And I also came to the place where […] after you. I saw [a house …], and my eyes could not [comprehend] its size. Great people were surrounding it, and that house <had> a roof of greenery, and in the middle of the house was [a crowd—two lines missing—], saying, ‘Master, take me in along with thesepeople.’”
[Jesus] answered and said, “Judas, your star has led you astray.” He continued, “No person of mortal birth is worthy to enter the house you have seen, for that place is reserved for the holy. Neither the sun nor the moon will rule there, nor the day, but the holy will abide there always, in the eternal realm with the holy angels. Look, I have explained to you the mysteries of the kingdom [46] and I have taught you about the error of the stars; and […] send it […] on the twelve aeons

يهوذا يسأل عن مصيره:
وقال يهوذا: يا سيد, أيمكن أن يكون نسلي تحت سيطرة الحكام؟ أجاب يسوع وقال له: " تعالَ، أنه أنا [000 سطرين مفقودين 000] لكنك ستحزن كثيراً عندما تري الملكوت وكل أجياله ".
وعندما سمع ذلك قال له يهوذا: " ما الخير الذي تسلمته أنا؟ لأنك أنت الذي أبعدتني عن ذلك الجيل؟ ". أجاب يسوع وقال: " ستكون أنت الثالث عشر, وستكون ملعوناً من الأجيال الأخرى – ولكنك ستأتي لتسود عليهم. وفي الأيام الأخيرة سيلعنون صعودك؟
JUDAS ASKS ABOUT HIS OWN FATE
Judas said, “Master, could it be that my seed is under the control of the rulers?”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Come, that I [—two lines missing—], but that you will grieve much when you see the kingdom and all its generation.”
When he heard this, Judas said to him, “What good is it that I have received it? For you have set me apart for that generation.”
Jesus answered and said, “You will become the thirteenth, and you will be cursed by the other generations—and you will come to rule over them. In the last days they will
curse your ascent to the holy [generation].”

يسوع يعلم يهوذا عن الكون: الروح والمولود الذاتي:
قال يسوع: " [تعال]: حتى أعلمك [أسرار] لم يرها أحد قط، لأنه يوجد عالم عظيم ولا حد له، الذي لم ير وجوده جيل من الملائكة قط [ الذي فيه] يوجد [روح] عظيم غير مرئي ".
الذي لم تره عين ملاك قط.
ولم يدركه فكر قلب قط.
ولم يدع بأي اسم قط.
" وظهرت سحابة منيرة هناك، فقال: " ليأت ملاك إلى الوجود في حضوري ".
" وانبثق من السحابة ملاك عظيم، الروح الإلهي المنير المولود الذاتي. وبسببه، جاء إلى الوجود أربع ملائكة أخري من سحابة أخرى. وصاروا حاضرين للمولود الذاتي الملائكي. فقال المولود الذاتي: ليأت [000] إلى الوجود [000]، وجاء إلى الوجود [000] . و [خلق] هو المنير الأول ليحكم عليه. وقال " ليأت ملائكة إلى الوجود لتخدم[ه]، وجاء إلى الوجود ربوات لا تعد. وقال هو ليأت أيون منير إلى الوجود، وجاء (الأيون المنير) إلى الوجود. وخلق المنير الثاني ليحكم عليه، ليقدم خدمة مع ربوات الملائكة غير المحصاة. وهكذا خلق بقية الأيونات المنيرة. وجعلهم يحكمون عليهم. وخلق لهم ربوات من الملائكة بلا عدد لتساعدهم.
JESUS TEACHES JUDAS ABOUT COSMOLOGY: THE SPIRIT AND THE SELF-GENERATED
Jesus said, “[Come], that I may teach you about [secrets] no person [has] ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, [in which] there is [a] great invisible [Spirit],
which no eye of an angel has ever seen,
no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,
and it was never called by any name.

“And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, ‘Let an angel come into being as myattendant.’
“A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud.
Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud, and they became attendants for the angelic Self-Generated. The Self-Generated said, [48] ‘Let […] comeinto being […],’ and it came into being […]. And he [created] the first luminary to reign over him. He said, ‘Let angels come into being to serve [him],’ and myriads without number came into being. He said, ‘[Let] an enlightened aeon come into being,’ and he came into being. He created the second luminary [to] reign over him, together with myriads of angels without number, to offer service. That is how he created the rest of the enlightened aeons. He made them reign over them, and he created for them myriads of angels without number, to assist them.

(4) آداماس والمنيرون:
" وكان آداماس في السحابة المنيرة الأولى التي لم يرها ملاك قط بين كل أولئك الذين يدعون " إله ". هو [000] الذي [000] الصورة [000] وعلى صورة [هذا] الملاك. وعمل [الجيل] الغير فاسد لشيث يظهر [000] الأثنا عشر [000] الأربعة وعشرون [000]. وعمل اثنان وسبعون منيراً يظهرون في الجيل غير الفاسد بحسب إرادة الروح. والاثنان وسبعون منيراً أنفسهم عملوا ثلاثمائة وستون منيراً ظهروا في الجيل الغير الفاسد، بحسب إرادة الروح، وأن عددهم يجب أن يكون خمسة لكل منهم.
ويشكل الأثنا عشر أيوناً للأثنا عشر منيراً والدهم، مع ست سموات لكل أيون، لدرجة أنه يوجد أثنين وسبعين سماء لأثنين وسبعبن منيراً، ولكل منها سبع طبقات من الجلد [بأجمالي] ثلاثمائة وستين [جلد 000]. وهناك أعطيت سلطة وجمهور [عظيم] من الملائكة [بلا عدد] للمجد والتوقير، [وبعد ذلك أيضاً] أرواح عذراء، لمجد [وتوقير] كل الأيونات والسموات وجلدها.

ADAMAS AND THE LUMINARIES
“Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called ‘God.’ He [49] […] that […] the image […] and after the likeness of [this] angel.
He made the incorruptible [generation] of Seth appear […] the twelve […] the twentyfour […]. He made seventy-two luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, inaccordance with the will of the Spirit. The seventy-two luminaries themselves made three hundred sixty luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit, that their number should be five for each.
“The twelve aeons of the twelve luminaries constitute their father, with six heavens for each aeon, so that there are seventy-two heavens for the seventy-two luminaries, and for each [50] [of them five] firmaments, [for a total of] three hundred sixty [firmaments …].
They were given authority and a [great] host of angels [without number], for glory and adoration, [and after that also] virgin spirits, for glory and [adoration] of all the aeons and the heavens and their firmaments

العالم والفوضى والعالم السفلي:
" وجموع هؤلاء الفانين تدعى العالم – هذا هو الهلاك الروحي – بواسطة الآب والاثنين والسبعين منيراً الذين مع المولود الذاتي وأيوناته الاثنين والسبعين. وفيه ظهر الإنسان الأول بقواته غير الفاسدة. والأيون الذي ظهر مع جيله، الأيون الذي فيه سحابة المعرفة والملاك، يدعي إيل [000] أيون [000] بعد ذلك[000] قال: " ليأت اثنا عشر ملاكاً إلى الوجود ليحكموا على الفوضى [والعالم السفلي] ". وأنظر: " من السحابة ظهر [ملاك] أضاء وجهه بالنيران, وتلوث ظهوره بالدماء. وكان اسمه هو " نبرو - Nebro" الذي يعني المتمرد, ودعاه أحرون " يالدابوث - Yaldabaoth" وجاء ملاك أخر من السحابة هو سكالاس (Skalas)، وهكذا خلق نبرو ستة ملائكة – وأيضاً سكالاس (Skalas) - ليكونوا مساعدين, وهؤلاء أنتجوا اثني عشر ملاكاً في السموات, وكل واحد منهم تسلم نصيباً في السموات.
THE COSMOS, CHAOS, AND THE UNDERWORLD
“The multitude of those immortals is called the cosmos— that is, perdition—by the Father and the seventy-two luminaries who are with the Self-Generated and his seventytwo aeons. In him the first human appeared with his incorruptible powers. And the aeon that appeared with his generation, the aeon in whom are the cloud of knowledge and the angel, is called [51] El. […] aeon […] after that […] said, ‘Let twelve angels come into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld].’ And look, from the cloud there appeared an [angel] whose face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood. His name was Nebro, which means ‘rebel’; others call him Yaldabaoth. Another angel, Saklas, also came from the cloud. So Nebro created six angels—as well as Saklas—to be assistants, and these produced twelve angels in the heavens, with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.

الحكام والملائكة:
" وتكلم الأثنا عشر حاكماً مع الاثني عشر ملاكاً:دع كل منكم [000] ودعهم [000] جيل [000 سطر واحد مفقود 000] ملائكة ".
الأول هو شيث, الذي يدعى المسيح.
و[الثاني] هو هارماثوث , الذي هو [000].
و[الثالث] هو جليلا .
والرابع هو يوبيل .
والخامس هو آدونايوس .
وهؤلاء الخمسة هم الذين يحكمون على العالم الأسفل، وأول الكل على الفوضى.
THE RULERS AND ANGELS
“The twelve rulers spoke with the twelve angels: ‘Let each of you [52] […] and let them[…] generation [—one line lost—] angels’:
The first is [S]eth, who is called Christ.
The [second] is Harmathoth, who is […].
The [third] is Galila.
The fourth is Yobel.
The fifth [is] Adonaios.
These are the five who ruled over the underworld, and first of all over
chaos
خلق البشرية:
وبعدها قال سكالاس لملائكته: لنخلق كائناً بشرياً على شكل وعلى صورة, فشكلوا آدم وزوجته حواء، التي تدعى في السحاب زوي " الحياة ". لأنه بهذا الاسم تبحث كل الأجيال عن الإنسان, وكل منهم يدعو المرأة بهذه الأسماء, والآن لم يأمر [000] سكالاس فيما عدا [000] الأج[يال 000] هذا [000]. وقال [الحاكم] لآدم: " سوف تعيش طويلاً مع أطفالك ".
THE CREATION OF HUMANITY
“Then Saklas said to his angels, ‘Let us create a human being after the likeness and after the image.’ They fashioned Adam and his wife Eve, who is called, in the cloud, Zoe. For by this name all the generations seek the man, and each of them calls the woman by these names. Now, Sakla did not [53] com[mand …] except […] the gene[rations …] this […]. And the [ruler] said to Adam, ‘You shall live long, with your children
يهوذا يسأل عن مصير آدم والإنسانية:
وقال يهوذا ليسوع: " [ما] هو مدى الزمن الذي سيعيشه الكائن البشري؟ ".
قال يسوع: " ولماذا تتساءل عن ذلك؟ لقد عاش آدم وجيله مدى الحياة في المكان الذي تسلم فيه مملكته التي طالت بطول وجود حاكمها؟ ".
قال يهوذا ليسوع: " وهل تموت الروح الإنسانية؟ ".
قال يسوع: " لهذا السبب أمر الله ميخائيل أن يعطي البشر أرواحاً كإعارة, ليقدموا خدمة، ولكن الواحد العظيم أمر جبرائيل أن يمنح أرواحاً للجيل العظيم دون حاكم عليها - هذا هو الروح والنفس. ولذا [فبقية] النفوس [ 000 سطر واحد مفقود 000]

JUDAS ASKS ABOUT THE DESTINY OF ADAM AND HUMANITY
Judas said to Jesus, “[What] is the long duration of time that the human being will live?”
Jesus said, “Why are you wondering about this, that Adam, with his generation, has lived his span of life in the place where he has received his kingdom, with longevity with his ruler?”
Judas said to Jesus, “Does the human spirit die?”
Jesus said, “This is why God ordered Michael to give the spirits of people to them as aloan, so that they might offer service, but the Great One ordered Gabriel to grant spirits to the great generation with no ruler over it—that is, the spirit and the soul. Therefore, the[rest] of the souls [—one line missing—].

يسوع يناقش دمار الأشرار مع يهوذا والآخرين:
" [000] نور [ 000 حوالي سطرين مفقودين000] حول [000] دع [000] الروح [التي] بداخلك تسكن في هذا [الجسد] بين أجيال الملائكة ولكن الله سبب المعرفة لتعطى لآدم وأولئك الذين معه,حتى لا يحكم عليهم ملوك الفوضى والعالم السفلي ".
قال يهوذا ليسوع: " وما الذي ستفعله هذه الأجيال أذن ؟".
قال يسوع: " الحق أقول لك, ستحضر النجوم لهم كلهم الأمور إلى الكمال. عندما يكمل ساكلاس (Skalas) مدى الزمن المعين له سيظهر نجمهم الأول مع الأجيال, وسيتمون ما قالوا أنهم سيكّملونه, وبعدها سيزنون باسمي ويذبحون أبناءهم وسوف [000] و [000 حوالي ستة سطور ونصف مفقودة 000]، اسمي ، وسوف [000] نجمكم فوق على الأيون الثالث عشر ".
وبعد ذلك [ضحك] يسوع.
[قال يهوذا]: يا سيد، [لماذا تضحك منا]؟ ".
أجاب [يسوع وقال]: أنا لا اضحك [منكم] ولكن على خطأ النجوم، لأن هذه النجوم الستة تهيم ومعها هؤلاء المحاربون الخمسة. وسيدمرون جميعاً مع مخلوقاتهم ".
JESUS DISCUSSES THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WICKED WITH JUDAS AND OTHERS
“[…] light [—nearly two lines missing—] around […] let […] spirit [that is] within you dwell in this [flesh] among the generations of angels. But God caused knowledge to be [given] to Adam and those with him, so that the kings of chaos and the underworld might not lord it over them.”
Judas said to Jesus, “So what will those generations do?”
Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, for all of them the stars bring matters to completion.
When Saklas completes the span of time assigned for him, their first star will appear with the generations, and they will finish what they said they would do. Then they will fornicate in my name and slay their children [55] and they will […] and [—about six and a half lines missing—] my name, and he will […] your star over the [thir]teenth aeon.”
After that Jesus [laughed].
[Judas said], “Master, [why are you laughing at us]?”
[Jesus] answered [and said], “I am not laughing [at you] but at the error of the stars,
because these six stars wander about with these five combatants, and they all will be destroyed along with their creatures

يسوع يتكلم عن الذين اعتمدوا وعن خيانة يهوذا:
قال يهوذا ليسوع: " انظر, ما الذي سيفعله الذين اعتمدوا باسمك؟ ".
قال يسوع: الحق أقول [لك]. هذه المعمودية [000] باسمي [ 000 حوالي تسعة سطور مفقودة 000] لي. الحق [أنا] أقول لك يا يهوذا: [هؤلاء الذين] يقدمون تضحياتهم سكالاس (Skalas) [000] الله [000ثلاثة سطور مفقودة 000], كل شيء شرير.
" ولكنك ستفوقهم جميعاًَ لأنك ستضحي بالإنسان الذي يرتديني.
ويرتفع قرنك حالاً.
ويضرم عقابك الإلهي.
ويظهر نجمك ساطعاً
وقلبك [000]
" الحق [000] أخرك [000] سيصبح [000 حوالي سطرين ونصف مفقودين 000] الحاكم، حيث أنه سيدمر، وسترتفع صورة الجيل العظيم لآدم، لأنه يوجد قبل السموات والأرض والملائكة، ذلك الجيل الذي من العوالم الروحية. أنظر، لقد أُخبرت بكل شيء، ارفع عينيك وانظر إلى السحابة والنور بداخلها والنجوم المحيطة بها. النجم الذي يقود الطريق هو نجمك ".
ورفع يهوذا عينيه ورأي السحابة المنيرة ودخل فيها. وهؤلاء الواقفون على الأرض سمعوا صوتاً آتياً من السحابة، قائلاً: [000] جيل عظيم [000] 000 صورة [000 حوالي خمسة سطور مفقودة 000]
JESUS SPEAKS OF THOSE WHO ARE BAPTIZED, AND JUDAS’S BETRAYAL
Judas said to Jesus, “Look, what will those who have been baptized in your name do?”
Jesus said, “Truly I say [to you], this baptism [56] […] my name [—about nine linesmissing—] to me. Truly [I] say to you, Judas, [those who] offer sacrifices to Saklas […] God [—three lines missing—] everything that is evil.“But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.
Already your horn has been raised,
your wrath has been kindled,
your star has shown brightly,
and your heart has […].

“Truly […] your last […] become [—about two and a half lines missing—], grieve[—about two lines missing—] the ruler, since he will be destroyed. And then the image of the great generation of Adam will be exalted, for prior to heaven, earth, and the angels, that generation, which is from the eternal realms, exists. Look, you have been toldeverything. Lift up your eyes and look at the cloud and the light within it and the stars surrounding it. The star that leads the way is your star.”
Judas lifted up his eyes and saw the luminous cloud, and he entered it. Those standing on the ground heard a voice coming from the cloud, saying, [58] […] great generation[…] … image […] [—about five lines missing—].

الخلاصة: يهوذا يخون يسوع:
" [000] كان رؤساء كهنتهم يتمتمون لأنه دخل حجرة الضيوف للصلاة, لكن بعض الكتبة كانوا يراقبون بحذر كي يقبضوا عليه أثناء الصلاة, لأنهم كانوا خائفين من الشعب, لأن الكل كان ينظر إليه كنبي.
واقتربوا من يهوذا وقالوا له: ماذا تفعل هنا؟ أنت تلميذ يسوع ".
فأجابهم يهوذا كما أرادوا منه واستلم بعض المال وأسلمه لهم.
نهاية انجيل يهوذا
CONCLUSION: JUDAS BETRAYS JESUS
[…] Their high priests murmured because [he] had gone into the guest room for his prayer. But some scribes were there watching carefully in order to arrest him during the prayer, for they were afraid of the people, since he was regarded by all as a prophet.
They approached Judas and said to him, “What are you doing here? You are Jesus’disciple.”
Judas answered them as they wished. And he received some money and handed him over

THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
magdy totti
ارثوذكسي فضى
رقم العضوية : 46462
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2009
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 3,840
عدد النقاط : 24

magdy totti غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: النص الكامل لانجيل يهوذا المزيف 1

كُتب : [ 06-18-2009 - 12:31 PM ]

ااااالله يا كراكيب بجد موضوع جميل اووى
ومجهود رااااائع
ربناا يعوضك ويفرح قلبك

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
كراكيب
ارثوذكسي بارع
رقم العضوية : 14367
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2008
مكان الإقامة : في بيتنا
عدد المشاركات : 1,663
عدد النقاط : 12

كراكيب غير متواجد حالياً

كُتب : [ 07-02-2009 - 09:16 PM ]

شكرا جدا يامجدي
وياريت الخدام اللي مسئولين عن اجتماعات الخدام يدرسوا الاناجيل المزيفة دي لخدامهم عشان الخادم يبقي علي دراية بكل شيء يخص مسيحيته

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 4 )
new.marina
ارثوذكسي متألق
رقم العضوية : 66097
تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2009
مكان الإقامة : قلب بابا يسوع
عدد المشاركات : 1,439
عدد النقاط : 11

new.marina غير متواجد حالياً

كُتب : [ 10-09-2011 - 11:14 PM ]

رد مع إقتباس

اضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
متى 26يوم الخميس من أحداث أسبوع الآلام: 2- خطب المسيح الوداعية Bible تفاسير الكتاب المقدس العهد الجديد 0 10-26-2011 04:49 PM
كيفية اكتشاف انجيل يهوذا المزيف 2 كراكيب وثائق ودراسات تاريخية 3 10-09-2011 11:18 PM
نحميا بنت الدموع تفاسير الكتاب المقدس العهد القديم 3 06-10-2011 11:25 PM
كلام من القلب الى القلب Rss مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى بخدمة Rss 0 03-24-2011 11:00 PM
محاورة الأب متي المسكين مع جابر عصفور ونصر أبوزيد وهدي وصفي aymonded مناقشات دينية وروحية 4 06-04-2009 10:55 PM

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 12:07 PM.