تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

forgivness

hope your life and ministry are being blessed by the Lord during this holiday season. I want to share with you this first of a four part sermon

اضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية Malak sokar
Malak sokar
ملاك
Malak sokar غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 1433
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2007
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 5,325
عدد النقاط : 19
قوة التقييم : Malak sokar is on a distinguished road
افتراضي forgivness

كُتب : [ 12-06-2008 - 07:22 PM ]

hope your life and ministry are being blessed by the Lord during this holiday season.
I want to share with you this first of a four part sermon series that has been contributed to PreachIt.org by Pastor T.R. Kelley. I share this message with you in the hope that it may bring healing to the congregation you minister to. These are free of viruses and safe to open.

In the last several years, I've had the privilege to minister in many wonderful churches. Some of them were large churches and some others small congregations. Regardless of their size, age or location, it seemed that there was a common need in every one. That need was the need to forgive.

In one church it was the need of a congregation to forgive their Pastor. In another it was the need of a Pastor to forgive the congregation. In others it was the need of congregants to forgive one another.

Recently one church in my area placed banners all over town saying, "Please Forgive Us If We Have Offended You!" I have to admit, I was taken aback by that church's willingness to become vulnerable to criticism for its open confession that it has probably offended people in its community.

Without forgiveness, a person cannot move forward in their walk with God. Without forgiveness, a church cannot have true revival. Without forgiveness, there can be no healing or restoration of an individual, church or community.

I pray this message can be used in some measure to bring healing to the congregation you minister should there be a need. Please use it as you will.

P.S. Dozens of new Sermon outlines, Power Points and Small Group Edifications have been added to www.PreachIt.org recently. I hope they can be a blessing to your ministry as well.

Rev. James Smith

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links

اضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 11:51 PM.