تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

منتدى الويندوز جميع واحدث أصدارات ونسخ الويندوز

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly

my lap's monitor card isnot very high so when i want to use projector what can i do??plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i want to know quickly:10500::10500::10500::10500:

اضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
حبيبي يسوع
ارثوذكسي جديد
حبيبي يسوع غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 2484
تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2007
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 13
عدد النقاط : 10
قوة التقييم : حبيبي يسوع is on a distinguished road
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly

كُتب : [ 02-14-2010 - 01:50 AM ]

my lap's monitor card isnot very high so when i want to use projector what can i do??plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i want to know quicklyplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help quickly 10500.gifplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help quickly 10500.gifplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help quickly 10500.gifplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help quickly 10500.gif

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
مصري مكبر دماغة
+ مشرف قسم الحاسب الالي +
رقم العضوية : 2807
مكان الإقامة : ارض يستباح فيها دم الاقباط .. ربنا موجود
عدد المشاركات : 1,460
عدد النقاط : 22

مصري مكبر دماغة غير متواجد حالياً

رد: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly

كُتب : [ 02-14-2010 - 03:24 AM ]

good morning /evening
first you should make sure that your laptop have out port for projector caple
second if it have port for tv or out media show it should be work by its design
and to help you more try to give us big show for your problem
GOD BLESS YOU
+++

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
حبيبي يسوع
ارثوذكسي جديد
مكان الإقامة :

افتراضي رد: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly

كُتب : [ 02-14-2010 - 03:32 AM ]

first thnx for your reply .the problem that i can only transfer apicture from alap to the projector an canot transfer video to projector????GOD blees u

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 4 )
Team Work®
ارثوذكسي ذهبي
رقم العضوية : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2008
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 15,720
عدد النقاط : 34

Team Work® غير متواجد حالياً

كُتب : [ 02-14-2010 - 06:51 AM ]

حبيبي يسوع

انا هاشرح ليك بالعربي بسرعة كدة اوك

فى فالاب توب زر اسموا fn وهذا الزر بيكون لونوا مختلف شوية

لون الكتابه

هاتضغط عليه وهتلاقى زر تانى من فوق مرسوم عليه 2 شاشة

عكس بعض لو دوست على الاتنين البروجيكتور هايشتغل وكل حاجة تبقى تمام

لو مش امكن قولى نوع كارت الشاشة اية علشان اقولك على الطريقة من خلال كارت الشاشة

وشكرا

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 5 )
Team Work®
ارثوذكسي ذهبي
رقم العضوية : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2008
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 15,720
عدد النقاط : 34

Team Work® غير متواجد حالياً

كُتب : [ 02-14-2010 - 07:00 AM ]

You have connected the projector,
Just press the presentation mode on your keyboard, Fn + (Presentation Key), Sometimes F5 or F8!

Then you will see your desktop on the projector screen.

1. Step 1
    Learn the different types of video outputs your laptop may or may not support. The three most common types of video outputs used with overhead projectors are Video Graphics Array (VGA), Separated Video (S-Video) and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). You need to make sure your laptop has the correct output corresponding to an input on the projector you will use.
  2. Step 2
    Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of each types of video input and output. VGA projectors are the most common type, indeed it is likely that any projector in current use will have a VGA input. However, VGA video offers the lowest resolution of the these three types. S-Video offers a higher resolution than VGA, but is prone to screen flicker, especially when you are connecting your laptop to a power supply while presenting, rather than running off the battery. HDMI offers the highest picture quality of the three, and supports audio data transfer as well. However, know that HDMI-equipped laptops and projectors are more expensive than those that utilize the other video transfer formats.
  3. Step 3
    Choose a video data transfer standard best suited to your price range and needs. VGA is always the safest bet, but if you are purchasing a new laptop computer, try to find one within your budget with an HDMI output as well, as it will provide the best quality and allow you to transmit audio without the use of extraneous equipment. S-Video inputs are found on nearly every LCD and Plasma television, meaning that if you are giving your presentation connected to a television rather than a projector, this is a viable option as well.
  4. Step 4
    Make sure you know how to tell your computer to recognize that you wish to use a projector as a secondary video output device. On Windows-based laptop computers, this usually involves pressing the "Function" (or "Fn") key, followed by one of the numbered "F" buttons along the top of your keyboard. In most cases there will be a graphic of what looks like a television screen on the correct "F" key (e.g. "F4"), but if you aren't sure consult the manual that came with your specific model.
  5. Step 5
    Connect your video cable of choice to your projector and your Windows laptop, turn the projector on, and press the correct function key. If you have a solid video card, pressing the same key combination a second time will allow you to view your laptop's screen both on the computer itself and as a projected image simultaneously.
  6. Step 6
    Connecting a Macintosh laptop computer to an overhead projector can be a little trickier. You will need a special adapter to connect to a projector using VGA, as well as the standard VGA cable. This is called a DVI-VGA adapter, and is available both from Apple and other electronics vendors. Plug the adapter to the DVI port on your Macintosh laptop, then plug the VGA cable into the projector and the adapter. Turn on the projector, then press and hold the "F7" key on your Mac. You will be up and running in no time.
  7. Step 7
    Try a dry run of your presentation using your own laptop and the same projector you will be using, if possible. It pays to be prepared, and your audience will be able to tell if you are fumbling around for the right function keys on the day you present. Your confidence will help you start your presentation off with a bang, and it will show.

When you connect your laptop to a projector, your display will be mirrored. What you show on the projector will be the same thing you see on your laptop’s display. You will not be able to use your laptop to display your speaker notes or outline.
To connect a projector to your laptop, you will need a special VGA male-to-male connector. This connector has 15 pins on both ends and will plug into a 15-pin female connector on the back of your computer.

Sometimes you may have to press a keyboard combination to display the contents of your screen using the projector. On most laptops this key combination is the Function Key (Fn) followed by F8 (the key should be marked, usually as CRT/LCD). You can cycle this key combination to switch your display from having it only on the laptop, to having it only on the projector, and finally to having it on both.
Before you start a presentation, you may want to change your power settings so that your computer does not go to sleep in the middle of your presentation. This is done by accessing the Power Options applet in the Control Panel. Choose Start, Control Panel, then switch to Classic View by clicking on the link on the left. In Classic View, find the Power Options applet and click on it.

In the Power Schemes tab, make sure the Power scheme is set to either Presentation or Always On. If you are going to be running your computer using only the battery as a power source, make sure the options under Running on batteries are all set to either Never or to a time that is longer than your presentation.

This will prevent your computer from going to sleep in the middle of your presentation if there is a long pause where your computer is not being used.

Connect laptop to projector steps
1. Make sure your computer and laptop are both turned off.
2. Connect the video cable (usually VGA) from your laptop's external video port to the projector.
3. Plug your projector into an electrical outlet and press the "power" button to turn it ON.
4. Turn on your laptop.
5. If you need audio for your presentation, connect the laptop's "audio out" port to the projector, or to another sound system.
6. Sync the projector and laptop by holding down the FUNCTION key and pressing one of the following keys to toggle:

لو فى حاجة تانى اقدر اعملها انا ممكن اجي اظبطوا

رد مع إقتباس
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 6 )
حبيبي يسوع
ارثوذكسي جديد
مكان الإقامة :

كُتب : [ 02-16-2010 - 03:39 AM ]

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii keterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GOD BLESS U

رد مع إقتباس

اضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, quickly

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 03:34 AM.